Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 8 Portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 medium-sized Shallots
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Cooked White Beans
- 1/4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper
Share This Recipe
Preheat oven to 375°
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the mushroom caps on it, upside down.
Whisk together 3 teaspoons olive oil with the balsamic vinegar, ¼ teaspoon sea salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
Brush in the mushrooms with the mixture and bake for 10 – 15 minutes, until tender.
In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the shallots in the remaining olive oil for 5 – 10 minutes, until slightly brown and fragrant. Add the garlic and rosemary and cook for another minute or two. Stir in the spinach and broth. Remove from heat as soon as the spinach begins to wilt.
In a large bowl, mix together the shallot-spinach mixture, beans, parsley, breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast and the remaining sea salt and pepper.
Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture. Sprinkle the tops with a little extra breadcrumbs and nooch if you’d like a little extra crunch. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until heated throughout.
Serve hot. Enjoy!